'Mockingjay Part 1' Logo Reveal and Poster
For the past three days, the Mockingjay Part 2 poster has been my lockscreen for my phone. A couple of days ago, Entertainment Weekly and Lions Gate released a small teaser trailer and poster for Mockingjay Part 2, in the form of a new logo reveal.
As I read through the comments, and Katniss's voice ringing "Tonight... turn your weapons to the Capitol!" through my head, I could sense the excitement building behind the movie. I must admit, Mockingjay Part 1 was stretched out and had no energetic part. Yes, it was important. Yes, it included every important detail (and then some) from the first half of the book. It just wasn't as exciting as perhaps Catching Fire or even the original Hunger Games. Now, as we watch Katniss and her journey through the Districts and the Capitol, we can expect some more action and thrilling moments. Insurgent was chock full of thrills, and that was the one thing that I loved about it.
You can obviously see why Lions Gate is pushing the advertisement for Mockingjay Part 2 already. The Hunger Games franchise is the one franchise that earns them this much money, and it's up against Star Wars and the second Avengers movie this year. It'll be thrilling to see the Avengers team fighting again this year, but it'll be a tough time for the Hunger Games franchise.
If you'd like to watch the movie, we'll attach it below along with the poster! May the odds be ever in your favor!
As I read through the comments, and Katniss's voice ringing "Tonight... turn your weapons to the Capitol!" through my head, I could sense the excitement building behind the movie. I must admit, Mockingjay Part 1 was stretched out and had no energetic part. Yes, it was important. Yes, it included every important detail (and then some) from the first half of the book. It just wasn't as exciting as perhaps Catching Fire or even the original Hunger Games. Now, as we watch Katniss and her journey through the Districts and the Capitol, we can expect some more action and thrilling moments. Insurgent was chock full of thrills, and that was the one thing that I loved about it.
You can obviously see why Lions Gate is pushing the advertisement for Mockingjay Part 2 already. The Hunger Games franchise is the one franchise that earns them this much money, and it's up against Star Wars and the second Avengers movie this year. It'll be thrilling to see the Avengers team fighting again this year, but it'll be a tough time for the Hunger Games franchise.
If you'd like to watch the movie, we'll attach it below along with the poster! May the odds be ever in your favor!
| Mockingjay Part 2 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment