MTV Movie Awards
MTV has recently announced their nominees for the MTV Movie Awards 2015! On the list are our favorites, including The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 in categories such as Movie of the Year, Best Female Performance, Best Musical Moment, and the Best On-Screen Transformation. Other fandom favorites were the Fault in Our Stars, Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Maze Runner. You can vote as much as you like within the voting period, as long as you're a legal resident in the 50 states, and have a Facebook, Twitter, or MTV account!
I, personally, voted for Mockingjay Part 1, since The Hunger Games is my home fandom, but if I wasn't loyal, I would definitely go for The Maze Runner. But that's just me. Click the link to vote! May the best movie win! Click here to vote.
I, personally, voted for Mockingjay Part 1, since The Hunger Games is my home fandom, but if I wasn't loyal, I would definitely go for The Maze Runner. But that's just me. Click the link to vote! May the best movie win! Click here to vote.
0 comments:
Post a Comment